Sunday 22 November 2020

Long time no Blog...

Hiya Hobby Zoners!

Its been a very long time... In UK Brexit is still ongoing and the World has been dealing with the Pandemic... 

For me i stopped updating the Blog as i was side tracked with other things... But now i wanted to resurrect my Blog...

I had so much fun updating it for a very long time and if am honest i really miss doing it... I want to aim for at least one update a week... Possibly on a Sunday evening....

Anyways some of my Gaming Club Crew (who are also my D&D Crew) are doing a Hobby Challenge where each of us builds/converts a model abd paints it to gift as an Xmas present... 

So without further delay here is my model to be gifted to Parkey... (Bryan P.) he runs the awesome Varchild's Vault Hobby Blog... 

I also decided to make a model for David G. And Neil F.

Anyways Xmas is fast approaching...  What are your Hobby related aims and goals? Let me know in the comments...

Thanks for looking and till next time Hobby Zoners!

2 comments:

  1. Cracking model Agent K. Looking forward to seeing some paint on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Dude! got some more Space Wolf bling to add to him... then to decide which model in my vast spares stash to make for David and Neil...

    ReplyDelete