Sunday 17 June 2018




Hello Hobby Zoners!

This is another update for those of you who follow the Netrunner Game by FFG.
I saw a post tonight which made me think about the current situation regards to Netrunner. 

FFG owns all related themes connected with the Android Universe. The setting and all of the ideas and concepts that make up that as well as the characters therein. 

This means going forwards FFG could release a game not unlike "Netrunner" but perhaps under another guise also removing any reliance on the aspects of the game which were used under license from Wizards of the Coast, namely certain mechanics and operations. 

This would free FFG to develop a game from the ground up which could be similar yet different enough from the old Netrunner to have its own identity.

I do feel this could be a good thing and though I love the old FFG version of Netrunner a whole new game set in this Universe would be something I really would want to see.

This is just a theory but I hope that FFG are working on something using the Android Universe themes.

#alwaysberunning

Check back for my updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment