Monday 30 July 2018

Welcome Hobby Zoners!

It has been some weeks since my last post. I have some hobby news to relate. 
I am soon to be running a Kill Team League for my friends at my local Hobby Club (First Founding Gaming) and am in the process of writing up a players pack and the league guidelines. 

My Kill Team order from MJR Hobbies & Models arrived earlier this afternoon. So without further to do I will share some unboxing photos for your viewing pleasure!









Primarily I will be going through the Kill Team Core Manual to help write my players pack for the league, then over the next week or two I intend to build the 2 Kill Teams included in the boxset and the terrain as long as I can make space for it somewhere in my apartment!

So stay tuned for my next post, I have been busy building some Anvil Industries infantry to use as Atramis Spec Ops for W40K & Kill Team or perhaps the Osprey Black Ops ruleset.


No comments:

Post a Comment