Saturday 18 August 2018

Hello Hobby Zoners!

I hope you all have been enjoying the summer weather of late. But now onto some hobby news, I had been working on those Anvil Industry Kalarchi 17th Airborne and have since added tactical pouches and suppressors to them. I also made some custom suppressors using cue tips for the MG42s.

It has been fun working on this project, and earlier today I managed to get them sprayed and washed ready for the next stage which will be several layers of drybrushing to add highlights.
They are starting to come together quite nicely.

I used the Army Painter Angels Green spray on these then I touched up any areas I missed with the AP acrylic Angels Green, then I washed them with Games Workshop Biel-Tan Green wash.

I will have more updates after the weekend.






Till next time Hobby Zoners!

No comments:

Post a Comment