Monday 27 August 2018

Hello Hobby Zoners!

So onto business, I was able to crack open the Scions Kill Team Boxset and I managed to build these. The kit is a bit fiddly and certain weapons and arms go together a certain way, also some of the legs are in two parts and go together in a specific way too. 

This being the case and as per usual for me without using instructions I put them together in around an hour or so. My usual prep method was in place so I clicked parts off sprue then went through them with a scalpel knife and scrapped mould lines and any flash. 

Funny thing was apart from some mould lines there was no flash present on these at all. Also the models have very crisp detail and the sculpts are lovely. I did not expect anything less from a current generation Games Workshop kit mind you.

So here are the finished models. The Scions do look very nice however I did not add any additional things like grenades or pouches. I felt these models are already quite ornate and there is little space available to add extra details without the models looking very busy.

Hope they look OK.




Till next time Hobby Zoners! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment