Saturday 6 October 2018

Hello Hobby Zoners!

I do hope you are all having a great weekend. I am catching up on hobby projects this weekend and just completed the build on a Tamiya 1/35 JGSDF LAV. 
It is a lovely kit to build and is incredibly detailed, right down to individual door handles and headlights as well as internal detail.

I will be using the LAV in games at my club as a stand in for the GW Taurox. (though I will probably create some custom rules to take advantage of the unique nature of the LAV) 
It is a rough equivalent to the Taurox in its role though I will need to add some GW details to it at some point so right now it is almost but not quite finished.

I included a photo with some GW Scions for scale purposes.




Till next time Hobby Zoners, Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment