Sunday 15 April 2018

Salute Part 3

Dear Hobby Zoners! I was remiss... I failed to relate my all too brief chat with the Founder of Anvil Industry. We had a quick chat about their range of Infantry which I had picked up again on an order direct from their website a little while back. 

I mentioned my little conversion (dual wield Crisis SMGs that were part of a Javelin MPAT Squad) which they commented on at the time on the Anvil Industry Facebook page so they knew who I was, and said I was working on some more of their models currently. 

If I recall I think I mentioned that their Kalarchi 17th Airborne are my favourite models in that particular range. They also have options for Ops Core helmets and loads of other cool goodies like anti-material sniper rifles. *grins*

Anvil Industry FB Page

Yet I forgot to wish them Luck with their new Burning Rose Kickstarter! It really was an all too brief conversation, however I shall drop them a message on their Facebook Page this weekend.

Lastly I would like to mention one of my favourite sculptors these days Kev White from Hasslefree Miniatures. Kev recently had a whole new range released through Kickstarter and it was available at Salute 2018. Truly beautiful miniatures with Kev's usual design genius.



Kev is someone who I have known for a number of years and a great guy to talk to.
Please check out the Hasslefree FB page to see some of the latest releases.

Hasslefree FB Page

And on this note I will leave you, please enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope some of you get to game or indulge in some hobby time.

Till my next update farewell!


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment