Saturday 7 April 2018

Hail fellow Hobby Zoners. This evening I am sharing with you some of my Work In Progress, 
I have some beautiful models from Hawk Wargames/TTCombat. These are various Cruisers from the United Colonies of Mankind Fleet (UCMF).

They are modular multipart plastic ships (with some optional resin stuff) that have really gorgeous design language. 

David Lewis is the creator and designer of all of the ships in the Dropfleet Commander Universe as well as everything in its sister game Dropzone Commander (DZC).

He created many unique and ingenious designs for the four main Factions in Dropfleet Commander (DFC), each Faction has its own look and feel and personality but for me the UCMF ships appealed to me the most.

I have been painting them for a little while now using Army Painter acrylic spray/paints and shades and Games Workshop washes. 

Here is my fist ship and one that is nearing completion.

The UCMS Atlantis (Experimental Battlecruiser)






No comments:

Post a Comment