Saturday 14 April 2018

Salute Part 1

Welcome again to the Hobby Zone, so I have returned from Salute 2018. There was much to see, so many new Systems being showcased, new models that I was not even aware of on my hobby radar. 

We had early access to Salute and we managed to find a retailer offloading all of his Dropzone/Dropfleet Commander stock in a firesale. Will Holder my buddy for the Salute 2018 trip and myself made a beeline to the Simple Miniatures Games Trade stand before we went anywhere else to find a whole section of Dropzone stock heavily discounted. 

Suffice to say it was a hard choice what to select given what was on offer as we both had set limits on our finances for the day.

I was also purchasing some stuff for a friend, as we had prior notice that the stock would be heavily discounted.

Simple Miniatures Games FB Page

Here is my haul from SMG, basically without throwing numbers around we paid around 3/4 or a 2/3 less what it costs retail for those items roughly.



No comments:

Post a Comment