Saturday 7 April 2018

>>>Authenticating 100% 573245923%34$211-7536391>>>

>>>Access Granted... Welcome User>>>


Welcome aboard... please strap in and prepare for a wild ride my fellow Hobby Zoners...


So this marks my very first foray into writing a Hobby Blog. I do write alot of posts and things on Facebook but my actual creative writing has been lacking of late. Also after seeing a few of my close friends starting Hobby Blogs with great success it made me want to join the party.

Here I will discuss a multitude of Hobby topics, and I will cover many differing gaming systems. Of the many games I play a few stand out. These few games I will give more focus to over the coming months.
Both traditional tabletop, board games and card games will appear in future posts.

However before I go into greater detail I would like to remind all of you that the largest Tabletop Gaming Expo is currently on in Central London at the ExCel Centre next Saturday  (14th April).
Salute 2018 as many of you may know is where Hobby Companies and Retailers come together to show their latest products and demo new games to an eager Public.

At the show many vendors will have products that they are either launching that weekend or showcasing before they hit the retail market.

It is a place where there are a multitude of new and shiny toys for the Tabletop Gaming Fan.
I know some friends from Wartorn Games will be showcasing their new Exoskeleton/Mech called the Broadsword. Without revealing too much so as to avoid spoiling the surprise this is a fantastic multipart kit with a large degree of pose-ability in 32mm scale for Wartorns Infernal Sci-Fi/Horror skirmish game system.

Look out for them at the show and tell them Kanan sent you! 





3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-verse K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I'll be making the con scene next year in the US to promote my game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Guys for the kind words! it is alot of fun creating a Blog!

    ReplyDelete